Begin at the 4th play to 7 then walk through the trees to the right to the temporary 8th tee matt just past the right hand fairway bunker. Play to 10 then walk down & through the pine wood left of 11 to the oak left of 12 and play 12 from the temporary tee matt.Play the rest of the course as normal..
No electric trolleys or buggies.
Bunkers with blue flags are G.U.R.
Yorkshire's Hidden Gem
• Picturesque Parkland course set in peaceful yorkshire countryside
• A true test for all standards of golfer
• A McKenzie designed course
• The first 3 holes are a true challenge
• Founded in 1937
• Hosted the 2011 EGU English Champion Club Final
• A warm welcome is guaranteed and a good day is assured